Beautiful One Bedroom Lakefront Cabin for Rent on Mamie Lake in Land O’ Lakes Wisconsin
The Caboose is a beautifully restored one bedroom (king) lakefront cabin perched on its own private point with a wrap-around deck providing breathtaking views in all directions, as well as its own private dock.
Amenities include a full kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, toaster, and coffee maker, modern bathroom with shower, television, and stereo.
The Caboose comfortably sleeps two and is the perfect cabin for a honeymoon or romantic getaway!
While affording maximum privacy, this beautiful northern Wisconsin rental cabin is located just a short walk from Bent’s Camp Resort & Lodge and all the amenities it has to offer including a full service restaurant, bar, gift shop, and bait shop.
While we welcome well-behaved pets at our cabins, no smoking is permitted within our buildings.
The Caboose Cabin Rental Details:
- The caboose is available seasonally from June through Early October.
- Saturday to Saturday weekly rentals during June, July, and August.
- Shorter stays (3 day minimum) may be possible in September and October, depending on availability
- Weekly Rental Rate: $1,400
- Rental Terms: Rental Deposit of 50% is due upon reservation. Remaining balance plus 10% state and local tax is due thirty (30) days prior to arrival.
- $100 Refundable pet deposit required
The Caboose Cabin Rental Availability
Weekly rentals fun from Saturday around 3pm to the following Saturday around 10am.
Please contact us for current availability.
There is so much to experience here and within a short distance from Land O’ Lakes: from just sitting and watching the loons and eagles to fishing, boating, swimming, kayaking, canoeing, bird watching, golfing, hiking & biking trails, trap-shooting, shopping and so much more. Click here to learn more about some of our favorite things to see and do in the Land O’Lakes area.