Recently Restored 3 Bedroom Lakefront Cabin for Rent on Mamie Lake in Land O’ Lakes Wisconsin
Offering the best combination of 1920s charm and modern convenience, The Vair House is a lovingly restored and renovated 3 bedroom lakefront cabin, situated on Mamie Lake, part of the Cisco Chain of Lakes in Land O’ Lakes, Wisconsin.
This rental cabin has 3 bedrooms, (one w/King, one w/Queen, one w/2 twins), 2 full modern baths, eat-in kitchen with new stove, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, dining area, large living room with fireplace, and screened in porch only steps from the water’s edge, as well as its own private dock.
While affording maximum privacy, this beautiful northern Wisconsin rental cabin is located just a short walk from the historic Bent’s Camp Resort & Lodge and all the amenities it has to offer, including a full service restaurant, bar, gift shop, and bait shop.
While we welcome well-behaved pets at our cabins, no smoking is permitted within our buildings.
The Vair House Cabin Rental Details:
- The Vair House is available seasonally from June through early October.
- Saturday to Saturday weekly rentals during June, July, and August.
- Shorter stays (3 day minimum) may be possible in September, and October, depending on availability
- Weekly Rental Rate: $1,850
- Rental Terms: Rental Deposit of 50% is due upon reservation. Remaining balance plus 10% (state and local) tax is due thirty (30) days prior to arrival.
- $100 Refundable pet deposit required.
The Vair House Cabin Rental Availability
Weekly rentals fun from Saturday around 3pm to the following Saturday around 10am.
Please contact us for current availability.
There is so much to experience here and within a short distance from Land O’ Lakes: from just sitting and watching the loons and eagles to fishing, boating, swimming, kayaking, canoeing, bird watching, golfing, hiking & biking trails, trap-shooting, shopping and so much more. Click here to learn more about some of our favorite things to see and do in the Land O’Lakes area.